Friday, June 5, 2009

I sent out a survey to my fan email list earlier this week trying to decide where to focus my music. As of tonight 58 people have taken the survey. The answers are all over the place, but it's looking more and more like I should focus on producing an LDS Piano Solo Album on a CD and make it available as an mp3 download as well. A huge group of fans also wants me to focus on publishing a 3rd LDS Piano solo book.

So, I have my work cut out for me. I'm going to try and get into a studio in the next few months to record a few songs and hopefully I'll have a new book ready to hit stores early this fall.

I still need more feedback, so if you'd like to,
Click Here to take survey

I'm going to try and post more results from the survey later next week. I'm planning to post the results on my blog and keep everyone updated as the two projects progress.

No comments: