Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

I have many things to be thankful for, but more than anything I am thankful for my family. I have an amazing wife who puts up with a third kid in the house and always does it with a smile. I have two kids that help us remember what is most important in life. They have taught me more than I think I’ll ever teach them. It’s hard to believe that Kallie was born two years ago and continues to learn and grow more each day. Tyler continues to grow into a "little man" and constantly amazes me with his excitement for learning and the maturity he usually shows by taking care of his little sister.

I am also thankful for such wonderful parents and in laws who are close by and always willing to help watch the kids.

I am grateful for the good health we have all enjoyed over the past year, for a job that I love and the opportunity it gives me each day to help many people.

I am also grateful for the freedom and safety which we enjoy in our country. I am thankful for the opportunity to worship as we please and for the chance we have to all be together again as a family in the next life if we make good choices and decisions.

No comments: